- Abstract submission open from 15 May, 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission – 15 September, 2022
- Deadline for abstract evaluation – 18 of September, 2022
Abstract submission guidelines
- Abstracts should include:
- aim(s) of the study
- methods used including statistical analysis methods
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Title should be printed in a title case starting every word with the capital except for the conjunctions and prepositions, no more than 60 characters, including spaces.
- Please include author and co authors
- Type the abstract text in single spacing.
- Type the abstract text in Times New Roman, Font 12, single spacing..
- Abstracts should have a maximum of 2000 characters, including spaces.
- The use of underlined is not permitted. Words that need emphasis should be bold type or italics type.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract. Any errors in spelling, grammar or scientific fact in the abstract text will be reproduced as typed by the author.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in abstract book
- No more than three references to previous publications may be included. In the body text, a publication should be referred to by a consecutive number between brackets, i.e. , , ,  and .
- Authors are responsible for the accuracy of references. Only published articles and those in press (the journal should be stated) may be included; unpublished results and personal communications should be cited as such in the text.